America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 Casting Call in Dallas TOMORROW!
Saturday, March 21
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Fair Park-Centennial Hall
3929 Grand Avenue
Dallas, TX 75210
Park at Gate 2
Enter at Haskell Avenue
$8 per car to park, cash only
1. No lining up overnight and no lining up prior to 6:00am. Wristbands will be handed out the morning of the open call beginning at 7:00am.
2. Colors of wristbands indicate when you should return to the venue. We encourage you to leave and come back. There is no advantage to getting a wristband early.
3. Only women applying should stand in line. If someone is just short of being 18, she can have one guardian with her.
4. No jumping in line or holding places for others.
5. Casting staff will give special instructions for the disabled.
6. Once in the venue, no ins and outs
7. Only one audition per open call - do not try again if you've been cut
8. Casting staff wearing official ANTM gear outside the venue may ask you for information in advance but be careful who you talk to and avoid anyone trying to charge you anything to participate.
AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL CASTING DIRECTOR COMES TO DALLAS IN SEARCH OF WOMEN 5’7” AND UNDER NEXT SATURDAY, MARCH 21
Don’t miss your chance for TV fame, $100,000 and TOP MODEL history!
WHAT: AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL comes to Dallas, TX in search of aspiring models who are 5’7 and under for the first time in TOP MODEL history next Saturday, March 21. The CW’s reality series AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, created by the multi-talented Tyra Banks, gives real women an opportunity to prove that they can make it in the high-stress, high-stakes world of supermodeling. The reality series follows a group of young women with various backgrounds, shapes and sizes, who live together in one house and vie for a modeling contract.
DETAILS: Interested applicants must bring three photographs of themselves, each clearly labeled on the back with their name. One must be a close-up of their face, the second must be a full-length photograph of their entire (clothed) body, and the third must be a full-length photograph of them wearing a swimsuit, and one of these three photographs may be in black and white. Producers are looking for a variety of models including plus size models. Polaroids are acceptable as long as they are clearly visible. Applicants must be five feet and seven inches (5’7) or under in height, between 18-27 years of age, a United States citizen and currently living in the United States. * Cameras will be on location; so all applicants need to arrive camera ready!
For more information, visit The CW.