Saturday, August 9, 2008

I spoke with Whitney earlier and she had a lot to say. I really appreciate strong talkers in interviews because it makes it easier on me, but at the same time, it's a lot to type, lol! But Whitney struck me as a strong woman who knows who she is and what she wants out of life. And she's also someone who's not afraid to go after what she wants. I like that about her. It's a rare quality, courage. People could get so much further (myself included) if they would stop letting fear paralyze them from moving forward. Wow! That was good right? I could totally be a motivational speaker! Anyways, check out my interview with Whitney below, and learn all about this "size 8 being plus size" issue, why she wants to be a role model, who she'd like to see win it all, and her thoughts on the Don Imus vs. Rutgers basketball team situation.

No comments: